The She World (Nedda)

Today, we basically had to edit our radio shows so that they are prepared to be heard over the radio. Most of the recording editing wasn't as hard as it was repetitive. Cutting parts out and making some parts louder than others, that was pretty much radio editing in a gist. I make it sound boring but it's quite fun especially if you can play around with the effects. 

The most exciting part of the day was doing a media campaign proportional photo shoot for The She World show that will be coming up soon. I got to take pics of Clara who is the host of the show and she even let me take pics with her which I have to edit soon and then they will go up on the show website, twitter page and facebook. I'm seriously excited to be a part of the up-coming show!
 - Nedda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping with the Divas Girls Group

Catch da Flava - Pro-Life and Pro-Choice

Catch da Flava - Discussing Mental Helath and Peacebuilders