WoodGreen Interview

On Tuesday, Liz and I went up to WoodGreen Community Services to interview people about Be Your Own Boss Week. They were hosting a seminar to teach you how to run your own business and how to make money. There were a bunch of guest speakers that had a lot to say about how to start your own small business and they gave us some really helpful tips.

I had a lot of fun doing it because I’ve never used a tape recorded before and it was my first time hosting an interview. We even got to edit the audio from the interview ourselves (with help from Tyrone). The best part was that we got to air it on the radio, so it was cool to have all my family and friends listening.

Before coming here I didn’t know any anything about film or radio and I wasn’t really interested in it, but now that I’ve been here for a while I’m totally into it and it could be definitely be something I pursue as a career.


-Christina W

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping with the Divas Girls Group

Catch da Flava - Discussing Mental Helath and Peacebuilders

Catch da Flava - Pro-Life and Pro-Choice