Thursday August 18th, 2016

Thursday August 18th, 2016

So for this Thursday, we have changed things around because unfortunately Eddie is sick and he can’t come in for a game design workshop. :( But I thought that since we’ve shot at least three scenes for Jacksons drama, I should start editing and after today, I have made tons of progress. I started by going through every single clip we have and label them. That is extremely necessary when it comes to editing, especially if its something involving so much footage (I had about 150 individual clips) because it will make your life 1,000,000 times easier when it comes to looking for the right clips. Once everything was properly labeled, I put it in premiere and began editing! And as previously stated, it’s going very well so far! 









By: Pierce Holmes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping with the Divas Girls Group

Catch da Flava - Pro-Life and Pro-Choice

Catch da Flava - Discussing Mental Helath and Peacebuilders