Summer Program - First Day of Summer Program (Tresvonne)


The first day of the summer program at Regent Park Focus was a good start to the summer. There are a few new faces which is always good.

We started off with an orientation of what this years summer program is all about and we began training right away. I've been part of focus for a while but it was refreshing to be given a "how to" camera tutorial again by Eman. Ehsan gave everybody a run down of how to use the soundboard for  Radio Regents internet radio program and I think the new staff enjoyed what bit the best. I can tell this summer is going to be a fun one with Focus and I'm excited to start new video projects and produce my own News Segments and Radio Shows. The day was a good day and it's only getting started.

Tresvonne Rose-Wilson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping with the Divas Girls Group

Catch da Flava - Discussing Mental Helath and Peacebuilders

Catch da Flava - Pro-Life and Pro-Choice