Wednesdays Catch da Flava Radio

I really enjoy volunteering for Catch da Flava Radio show. It’s a great way to discuss current events and to educate listeners on issues that matter. I think the group on Wednesday is a good group they offer a lot of variety and different perspectives. Finding ways to explore the issues ways in which I had never thought. Even though I research the topics a head of time I feel like I learn more through our discussion. I am always impressed how remarkably creative and insightful are the youth that participate in the show always offering new and fresh perspective. Best of all, however, is when we have guest to interview. I always find our guest interesting and filled with knowledge and the issue we discuss are important to the community and youth the same. It’s always great to get a first hand perspective from those interviewed.

David Cormier

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping with the Divas Girls Group

Catch da Flava - Discussing Mental Helath and Peacebuilders

Catch da Flava - Pro-Life and Pro-Choice